Three new buildings, featuring a world-class ThedaCare Orthopedic and Spine Hospital in addition to a Specialty Surgery Center and Medical Office Building, will be conveniently located at ThedaCare Health Campus – Encircle in Appleton, Wisconsin.
ThedaCare Orthopedic and Spine Hospital
- Specially designed suites for orthopedic and spine surgery.
- 25 inpatient beds.
- Support services such as imaging, lab, pharmacy and dining.
- Simulation apartment, allowing patients and their families to prepare for life post-treatment.
Specialty Surgery Center
- Operating rooms dedicated to orthopedics and spine and equipped with the latest technology.
Medical Office Building
- Specialties, non-surgical treatments, therapies, sports medicine and complementary services.
Conservative Spine Surgery
Foot & Ankle
Physical & Occupational Therapy
Urgent Ortho, Spine & Pain Care
Lean-Led Design directed by physicians and clinicians.
Experts in surgery, lab, physical therapy, pain management and sports medicine have influenced the flow of space, people, equipment and technology throughout the Center. This creates an unprecedented care environment that maximizes patient experience and staff collaboration while reducing architectural costs, improving capacity and sustaining operational efficiency.
Patients and their families can expect high-end amenities that focus entirely on their well-being – including private recovery rooms, a restaurant and a heated garage for safe arrivals and departures while healing.